Compumatic MB1000 Face Recognition & Fingerprint Time Clock (Ethernet)
Choose Your Options
Eliminate buddy punching and take control of your payroll. The Multi-Bio MB1000 offers the best technology for biometric time keeping systems at an affordable price. Face recognition allows employees to punch IN/OUT at high speed by simply looking at the device. Employees do not have to touch anything. The MB1000 uses dual HD camera technology to capture a 3D facial image map for fast and accurate biometric identification and its infra-red light source enables face identification in poorly lit environments.
The MB1000 also has a top quality 360 degree optical fingerprint sensor. The built in keypad also allows for pin entry and supervisor functions at the terminal. Multiple communication methods including TCP/IP Ethernet and USB flash drive (drive not included), make the Multi-Bio MB1000 a versatile clock that is easliy implemented in a wide variety of environments. The included CompuTime101 software offers easy time keeping management. Can also be used to open doors. Accurate, easy to setup, and easy to use.
MB 1000 INCLUDES
- MB1000 Face Recognition and Fingerprint Terminal
- Computime101 Software with 50 Employee License (upgrades available)
- 5ft Ethernet Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Wall Mounting Bracket & Hardware
- AC Power Supply
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
MB 1000 HARDWARE FEATURES
- Use With Facial Recognition, Fingerprint, Or PIN Entry
- Infra-Red Light Source Enables Face Identification In Poorly Lit Environments
- Dual HD Cameras Capture A 3D Facial Image Map For Fast And Accurate Biometric Identification
- High Speed TOUCHLESS* OPERATION
- Employees Just Look At The Clock To Punch In And Out
- Click Here To See It In Action
- Optical Fingerprint Sensor, 360 Degree Fingerprint Recognition
- High Capacity Buffer Memory Holds 100000 Punches Between Downloads
- 400 Face Template Capacity*
- Up To 400 Faces Are Supported With 1:1 Verification
- 2000 Finger Template Capacity
- Enroll Multiple Fingers for Each Employee
- 4.3 Inch TFT Color Touch Screen Allows Easy Menu Navigation
- Intuitive Menu Layout for Easy Enrollment And Management
- Battery Backup Maintains Data in Memory Without Power
- Constant Computer Connection NOT Required
- TCPIP Ethernet Communication Included
- USB Port for Flash Drive Data Download (Flash Drive Not Included)
COMPUMATICTIME 101 SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Easy Setup and 90 Days FREE Setup Support
- 25 Employee Capacity (Upgrade to 50, 100, 250, or Unlimited)
- Numerous Payroll Exports - Including QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, Sure Payroll, Millenium, Payroll Associates, Evolution, and many more
- Password Protection
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly Pay Periods
- Report by Pay Period or Custom Date Range
- Unlimited Punches per Day
- Unlimited Departments
- Daily and Weekly Overtime Calculation
- Add Benefit Hours Such As Sick, Vacation, Personal, etc...
- Shift Rule Allows: In and Out Revision Zone to Control Unauthorized Overtime, Punch Rounding and Automatic Lunch Deduction
- Easily Add or Correct Punches
- Auto Poll Included - Download Punches on Your Schedule
- Automatic Data Backup
- Manage Multiple Clocks with One Software
- Manage Employee Hand Templates (HandPunch Teminals)
- Filter Reports by Employee or Department
- Filter Reports by Individual Clock Site
- Color Coded Reports for Easy Viewing
- Reports for Added/Edited and Deleted Punches
- Gross Wage Calculations
- Updates Available For Download
- Numerous Detailed Reports
EXTENDED SOFTWARE SUPPORT
- 1 year extended software support agreement includes UNLIMITED phone, remote PC support, and email support.
- Includes software updates
COMPUTIME101 PROFESSIONAL UPGRADE (With Enhanced Shift Rules)
Define up to 9999 different shifts. Each employee can have a different shift and shifts can be assigned by day (such as shift 1 Monday-Thursday, shift 3 on Friday). Shift rules include the following features:
- Revision Zones (9 in and 9 out zones) - Control unauthorized overtime by not calculating time before and after defined shift times. A supervisor can override a revision zone at any time on a case by case basis.
- Punch Rounding - Round punches to a quarter hour with flexible break points. You can be as strict or lenient as you want and round in punches different than out punches. In addition, you can specify 2 exempt zones during which time punches are not rounded.
- Automatic Lunch Deduction (2 levels) - Automatically deduct lunch based on continuous hours worked with the ability to set a larger deduction for longer shifts.
- Paid and Unpaid Break - Qualify breaks based on duration to be paid or unpaid. You can also enforce a minimum deduction for employees that punch out for less time than required.
- Overtime Override - Set custom overtime levels for employees that are subject to different levels than the rest of the company. This feature also allows you to apply overtime rates to an entire day, such as all Sunday hours are overtime.
- Enhanced Early/Late Tracking - Each shift can have times defined to determine if an employee arrived early, arrived late, left early, or left late. In addition, the enhanced report will flag all early/late punches and provide a count of occurrences for each item.
- Daily Hour Budgets - Track expected versus actual hours for each shift to help identify wasted labor hours.
MULTI-USER LICENSE UPGRADE
- Install the CompuTime101 software on multiple computers and share the data.
- Setup multiple user names and passwords to track which user made punch corrections.
- Assign user rights to restrict access to features such as wages or punch editing.
CODE COLLECTION UPGRADE
- Collect a user entered code at the terminal.
- You define the codes, ranging from 1-9 digits (8 digits max with the HandPunch clock).
- Codes can be used to track departments, jobs, etc...
- Detail and summary reports are available and can be filtered by code number.