Compumatic XLS Bio Biometric Fingerprint & Pin Entry Time Clock w/ Ethernet (TCPIP)
Choose Your Options
The XLS Bio is an affordable biometric finger reader solution for your small business. This system is very popular and enables you to avoid "buddy-punching" and elimate time theft at your company. Multiple communication methods, including RS232 serial, TCP/IP Ethernet, and USB flash drive (drive and cable sold separately), make the XLS Bio a versatile clock that is easliy implemented in a wide variety of environments. Install the software on your PC and connect the clock via ethernet or serial cable. Compatible with Windows XP or Windows 7. Employees punch time using their finger or by either entering a PIN number.
XLS Bio INCLUDES
- XLS Bio Terminal
- CompuTime101 Software With 25 Employee License (upgradable to unlimited employees)
- 25 foot RS232 Cable
- 5' Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Power Supply
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
XLS Bio HARDWARE FEATURES
- Easy Setup + 90 Days FREE Setup Support
- Industry Leading Optical Sensor is Fast, Accurate and Reliable
- Supports 360 Degree Finger Recognition
- High Capacity Memory Storage Holds 1500 Fingerprint Templates
- Allows You to Enroll Multiple Fingers, if Necessary, for Each Employee
- Employees Can Clock In/Out Using Their Finger or Use PIN + Password
- Will Store Punches So Constant Computer Connection Not Required
- Has Battery Backup to Retain Punches and Employee Data
- RS232 Serial AND Ethernet (TCPIP) Communication
- Optional USB Flash Drive Download
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty
COMPUMATICTIME 101 SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Easy Setup and 90 Days FREE Setup Support
- 25 Employee Capacity (Upgrade to 50, 100, 250, or Unlimited)
- Numerous Payroll Exports - Including QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, Sure Payroll, Millenium, Payroll Associates, Evolution, and many more
- Password Protection
- Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly Pay Periods
- Report by Pay Period or Custom Date Range
- Unlimited Punches per Day
- Unlimited Departments
- Daily and Weekly Overtime Calculation
- Add Benefit Hours Such As Sick, Vacation, Personal, etc...
- Shift Rule Allows: In and Out Revision Zone to Control Unauthorized Overtime, Punch Rounding and Automatic Lunch Deduction
- Easily Add or Correct Punches
- Auto Poll Included - Download Punches on Your Schedule
- Automatic Data Backup
- Manage Multiple Clocks with One Software
- Manage Employee Hand Templates (HandPunch Teminals)
- Filter Reports by Employee or Department
- Filter Reports by Individual Clock Site
- Color Coded Reports for Easy Viewing
- Reports for Added/Edited and Deleted Punches
- Gross Wage Calculations
- Updates Available For Download
- Numerous Detailed Reports
EXTENDED SOFTWARE SUPPORT
- 1 year extended software support agreement includes UNLIMITED phone, remote PC support, and email support.
- Includes software updates
COMPUTIME101 PROFESSIONAL UPGRADE (With Enhanced Shift Rules)
Define up to 9999 different shifts. Each employee can have a different shift and shifts can be assigned by day (such as shift 1 Monday-Thursday, shift 3 on Friday). Shift rules include the following features:
- Revision Zones (9 in and 9 out zones) - Control unauthorized overtime by not calculating time before and after defined shift times. A supervisor can override a revision zone at any time on a case by case basis.
- Punch Rounding - Round punches to a quarter hour with flexible break points. You can be as strict or lenient as you want and round in punches different than out punches. In addition, you can specify 2 exempt zones during which time punches are not rounded.
- Automatic Lunch Deduction (2 levels) - Automatically deduct lunch based on continuous hours worked with the ability to set a larger deduction for longer shifts.
- Paid and Unpaid Break - Qualify breaks based on duration to be paid or unpaid. You can also enforce a minimum deduction for employees that punch out for less time than required.
- Overtime Override - Set custom overtime levels for employees that are subject to different levels than the rest of the company. This feature also allows you to apply overtime rates to an entire day, such as all Sunday hours are overtime.
- Enhanced Early/Late Tracking - Each shift can have times defined to determine if an employee arrived early, arrived late, left early, or left late. In addition, the enhanced report will flag all early/late punches and provide a count of occurrences for each item.
- Daily Hour Budgets - Track expected versus actual hours for each shift to help identify wasted labor hours.
MULTI-USER LICENSE UPGRADE
- Install the CompuTime101 software on multiple computers and share the data.
- Setup multiple user names and passwords to track which user made punch corrections.
- Assign user rights to restrict access to features such as wages or punch editing.
CODE COLLECTION UPGRADE
- Collect a user entered code at the terminal.
- You define the codes, ranging from 1-9 digits (8 digits max with the HandPunch clock).
- Codes can be used to track departments, jobs, etc...
- Detail and summary reports are available and can be filtered by code number.