English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One California Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
Labor laws change on a regular basis, depending upon state and federal legislation changes. These changes are sporadic and occur once every few years or several times in a single year. As such, there may be several revisions to California labor law postings in 2014.
Our All-in-One California Labor Law Poster provides important information for employers and employees to work responsibly and fairly. Our poster is full color and are 24" by 40" in size, making for easy readability. Full lamination on both sides means you won't have to worry about rips, stains, or damage to the posted rules. Our CA labor law poster is available in English or Spanish as a helpful service to bilingual workplaces.
California State Labor Law Postings
- California Minimum Wage (Effective July 1st, 2014)
- California Cal-OSHA Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Notice To Employees - Injuries Caused By Work (aka Workers' Compensation Posting)
- Harassment or Discrimination in the workplace
- Payday Notice
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Emergency Information
- Time Off for Voting
- Notice A, Pregnancy Disability Leave (5-49 Employees)
- Notice B, Family Care and Medical Leave & Pregnancy Disability Leave (50+Employees)
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Additional Mandatory postings for employers located within the County / City of San Francisco
The Minimum Wage Ordinance, San Francisco Administrative Code 12R mandates that every employer located within the County / City of San Francisco must display and adhere to the San Francisco Minimum Wage. In addition, the San Francisco Paid Sick Leave, and the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) are also required postings. For the convenience of our customers, we provide these three mandatory postings on a single poster.
- 2014 San Francisco Minimum Wage
- San Francisco Paid Sick Leave
- 2014 San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) (Required posting for businesses with 20+ Employees (and Nonprofit with 50+ Employees))
If your business is located within the County / City of San Francisco, simply check the box above, and for an additional $12, we will include the 2014 San Francisco Poster with your order.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed