English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Colorado Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Colorado and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Colorado Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Colorado All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
COLORADO STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Colorado Minimum Wage Law
- Notice of Injury
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Colorado State Labor Law Updates
- Colorado Unemployment Insurance (Effective 05/2011): The Colorado Unemployment Insurance poster has been updated to reflect that unemployed individuals can file for unemployment insurance benefits online. The poster was also updated with new agency phone numbers.
- Colorado Anti Discrimination Law (Effective 01/2011): Poster updated to reflect the names of the Governor, John W. Hickenlooper and names of the Director and Executive Director of the Division of Civil Rights. New text added to include Transgender Status
- Colorado Minimum Wage Increase (Effective 01/2011): Colorado minimum wage is increasing from $7.24 to $7.36
- Colorado Fair Employment (Effective 11/2010): Poster updated to reflect the names of the Governor, John W. Hickenlooper and names of the Director and Executive Director of the Division of Civil Rights.
- Colorado Anti Discrimination Law (Effective 04/2010): The Colorado DORA(Department of Regulatory Agencies) have updated the Anti Discrimination Laws posting
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed