English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One District of Columbia Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The District of Columbia and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One District of Columbia Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" District of Columbia All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Compensation Act
- Workers' Compensation
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
- Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act
- Parental Family Leave Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
- The Right to Breastfeed Govt. & Private
- Equality in Education
- Child Labor Law
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
District of Columbia State Labor Law Updates
- Equal Employment Opportunity: EEO related to Sex (including sexual harassment), Familial Status, Source of Income, Status as victim of Intrafamilial Offence, Place of Residence or Business.
- District of Columbia Family Medical Leave Act (Effective 04/2011): Updates to the District of Columbia Family Medical Leave Act
- District of Columbia Parental Family Leave Act (Effective 04/2011): Updates to the District of Columbia Parental Family Leave Act
- District of Columbia The Right to Breastfeed Govt. & Private (Effective 04/2011): New posting The Right to Breastfeed Govt. & Private
- District of Columbia Notice of Non-Discrimination (Effective 03/2011): Notice of Non-Discrimination Posting updated to reflect the appointment of new mayor Vincent C. Gray
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed