English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Indiana Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Indiana and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Indiana Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Indiana All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
INDIANA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Child Labor Law
- Indiana Minimum Wage
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Workers Compensation Notice
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Unemployment Insurance
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Indiana State Labor Law Updates
- Indiana Teen Work Hours (Effective 07/2009): Employers of minors who are 14, 15, 16 or 17 years of age are required by law to post the maximum number of hours that minors may be permitted to work in each day of the week.
- Indiana Unemployment Insurance Laws (Effective 02/2007): Information updated
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed