English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Louisiana Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Louisiana and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Louisiana Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Louisiana All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
LOUISIANA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Equal Employment For All
- Earned Income Credit
- Louisiana Minor Labor Law
- Workers' Compensation Fraud
- National Guard
- Timely Payment of Wages
- Out-of-State Motor Vehicles
- Sickle Cell Trait Discrimination
- Genetic Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance
- Age Discrimination
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Workers' Compensation
- Payday Notice
- Whistle Blower Protection Act
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Louisiana State Labor Law Updates
- Louisiana Timely Payment of Wages (Effective 03/2012): Poster was updated to reflect the department that issues complaints for timely payment of wages and logo.
- Louisiana Earned Income Credit (Effective 03/2012): The Louisiana Earned Income Credit poster has been updated to reflect the 2012 income limits for eligibility and notice of the elimination of the advance payments of the Earned Income Tax Credit to workers after December 31, 2010.
- Louisiana Minor Law Placard (Effective 08/2011): Available work hours changed.
- Louisiana EIC 2011 posting (Effective 01/2011): Louisiana Earned Income Credit change.
- Louisiana Age Discrimination (Effective 04/2010): LA - Age Discrimination - New Paragraph "if you believe you have been discriminated against". "
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed