English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Oklahoma Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Oklahoma and the Federal Government require employers to post State Labor Law Postings AND Federal Labor Law Postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with labor law posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Oklahoma Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our Labor Law Posters come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Oklahoma All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the State Labor Law Postings and all mandatory Federal Labor Law Postings. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
OKLAHOMA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Minimum Wage
- Minimum Wage Act
- Workers' Compensation
- Child Labor Law
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Oklahoma State Labor Law Updates
- NEW POSTING: Notice To Workers (Effective 06/2012): Oklahoma Workplace Poster Update. Employment Security Commission.
- Oklahoma Child Labor Law (Effective 04/2011): Oklahoma Child Labor Law change.
- Oklahoma Child Labor Law (Effective 01/2011): Oklahoma Child Labor Law change.
- Oklahoma Minimum Wage Change (Effective 01/2011): The commissioner of labor has changed
- Oklahoma Child Labor Law (Effective 01/2009): Updated information about child labor laws
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed