English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One South Dakota Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of South Dakota and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One South Dakota Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" South Dakota All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and mandatory federal labor laws on one poster. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Workers' Compensation
- Sexual Harassment
- Accidents and Near Misses
- Unemployment Insurance
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
South Dakota State Labor Law Updates
- Unemployment Insurance - Notice to Employees (Effective 07/2011): Poster was updated to reflect the addition of the new logo for the Department of Labor and Regulation
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed