English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Texas Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Texas and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Texas Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Texas All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
TEXAS STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Workers' Compensation Notice 9 - Regarding Certain Work-Related Communicable Diseases and Eligibility
- For Workers' Compensation
- OIEC Posting
- Payday Notice
- Child Labor Laws
- Employer Notification of Ombudsman Program
- Workers' Compensation in Texas
- Equal Employment Opportunity in Texas
- Workers' Compensation (Non-Coverage)
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Texas State Labor Law Updates
- Child Labor Laws (Effective 02/2012): Poster was updated to reflect new and revised content.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed