The BN6000 by uAttend utilizes biometric fingerprint technology to punch in/out. Also allows for optional PIN punch. This state-of-the-art time clock connects effortlessly to any network and transmits all data to the Internet, allowing you to perform time and attendance functions from any computer with Internet access (works with Windows, Mac or Linux). This system allows employees to punch in/out from the BN6000 using a finger, from a computer, a smart phone app, or from a telephone. Login anywhere, anytime, from any PC that has internet access and view hours, run reports, make changes and run payroll reports. Extremely affordable monthly subscription fees are required to use the uAttend time clocks (no contract required). The BN6000 will NOT function without a subscription. It doesn't get any easier than this! 5000 employee capacity.
uATTEND BN6000 INCLUDES
- BN6000 Proximity Badge Time Clock
- 6' Ethernet Cable
- A/C Power Adapter
- Wall Mounting Bracket
Want to see the software in action before purchasing? Click the green button below to schedule a free demo with one of our technicians.
- FREE Lifetime Warranty/Clock Replacements
- FREE Lifetime Factory Software Support & Upgrades
- FREE Install & Setup Assistance
- FREE iPhone App
- Department Transfers
- Large Color Display
- Revision Zones - Eliminate Employees Clocking In Early or Clocking Out Late to Earn OT
- Lock Out Zones - Eliminate Punches When You Don't Want Them
- Job Tracking
- Employee Time Off Request From Clock
- Check Hours Worked for Pay Period From Clock
- Employee Expense Reporting From Clock
- Upload Your Company Logo
- Plug 'n Play Internet Ready (LAN connection only)
- 5000 Employees Capacity
- Compatible with PC, MAC, & Linux computers
- Biometric: Fingerprint
- Voice Response
- Employees Can Punch Time Using the BN6000, Any Web Browser, Or Any Telephone
- Optional Telephone Punches Are 15 Cents per Call
- Access Data in Real Time
- Supports Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly and Monthly Payroll Cycles
- Integrates With All Popular Payroll Software Including Quickbooks, Baron Payroll, Paychex, Surepayroll, Payroll 1, Excel, And Millenium
- Basic Time Off Accruals Included
- Department Transfers Included
- Supports Unlimited Departments
- Revision Zones, Shift and Lockout Schedules
- Display Messages to Employee Or Entire Group
- Rounding Rules Can Be Configured At 5, 6, 10, And 15 Minutes
- Weekly, Daily, 7th Day Overtime Can Be Configured
uAttend makes affordable network time clock systems a reality. Using simple plug and play time clocks, uAttend makes it easy to track employee time for payroll wherever you have an internet connection. Extremely affordable monthly subscription fees are required to use the uAttend time clocks. Accounts start as low as $18 per month for up to 9 employees. You can upgrade your account at any time. No setup fees, no contracts. Simply connect your clock, signup for your account, then have employees punch IN/OUT. Employees may punch using the time clock, from any internet connected computer, or from any telephone ($0.15 per call). To get started, purchase your BN3000 clock from this page. When your clock is delivered, you can then signup for your account online.
Want to sign up NOW? Click here to sign up!
WATCH MORE VIDEOS
The uAttend Employee Management System combines Internet ready devices with powerful web-based software in order to give you the flexibility and accuracy you need to manage your employee’s time and attendance.
THE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
- Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
- Revision Zones - Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
- Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
- Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
- Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
- Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
- Punch Rounding – Select from several options
- Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
- Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
- Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
- Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
- Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
- Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
- Multiple Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi‐monthly, and monthly
- View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
- Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
- Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
- Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
- Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
- Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!
- Our software is supported by our excellent customer service team that is available by phone or live chat M – F 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific.
uAttend provides system users with free iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphone apps for employees, supervisors and administrators. The apps put these great features at your fingertips 24/7:
- Employees ‐ Punch in or out from any location (with geo‐location tagging) or only authorized locations.
- Employees - View their timecard 24/7.
- Employees ‐ Add notes to any punches.
- Supervisors & Administrators ‐ Do a "group punch" (punching multiple employees in and out with one click)
- Supervisors & Administrators - View and / or edit an employee's timecard.
- Supervisors & Administrators - Check the "Who's In" board, to see, in real‐time, who is currently clocked in and out.
- Administrators ‐ Run a summary report and export data for payroll.
Customers also viewed