English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Wisconsin Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Wisconsin and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Wisconsin Labor Law Poster is up-to-date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Wisconsin All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
WISCONSIN STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Unemployment Benefits
- Family and Medical Leave Law
- Wisconsin Minimum Wage Rates
- Wisconsin Maximum Allowances
- Layoff Notice
- Honesty Testing
- Workers with Disabilities
- Fair Employment
- Hours and Days of Work Minors May Work in Wisconsin
- Health Care - Cessation Benefits
- Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
- No Smoking Statute 101-123
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Wisconsin State Labor Law Updates
- Wisconsin Hours and Times of Day Minors May Work (Effective 07/2011): The Wisconsin Child Labor poster has been updated to reflect that state and federal laws permit minors under the age of 16 to work except they may not be employed during hours of required school attendance. The maximum hours of work chart on the poster is limited to 14 and 15 year-old minors. The revised poster also covers the minimum wage for minors of $7.25 per hour, and the "opportunity wage" of $5.90 per hour for the first 90 days of employment.
- Wisconsin Family and Medical Leave Act (Effective 11/2010): Poster was updated to reflect a new revision date.
- Wisconsin Fair Employment Law (Effective 08/2010): New paragraph added in the Fair Employment Law posting.
- Wisconsin Smoke Free Air Law (Effective 07/2010): Wisconsin clean air act.
- Wisconsin Unemployment Benefits (Effective 02/2010): Several changes to the posting, including a new website address.
- Wisconsin Family Medical Leave Act (Effective 01/2010): Section 103.10, Wisconsin Statutes, requires that all employers with 50 or more employees display a copy of this poster in the workplace.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed