Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Alabama Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Alabama and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Alabama Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Alabama All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
ALABAMA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Workers' Compensation Fraud
- Job Insurance Unemployment Compensation
- Revised Child Labor Law
- Unemployment Compensation Fraud
- Workers Compensation Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.