Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Arizona Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Arizona and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Arizona Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Arizona All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
ARIZONA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Discrimination In Employment
- Work Exposure to Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Spinal Meningitis, or Tuberculosis (TB)
- Arizona State Minimum Wage Act
- Unemployment Insurance
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids
- Workers' Compensation
- No Smoking
- Arizona Law Prohibits
- Constructive Discharge
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Arizona E-Verify Posting
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. Arizona state law requires that all employers, both public and private are registered to use the e-verify program. Employers are required to register for participation in the e-verify program via the US Citizen and Immigration Department website. Once the employer is registered under the e-verify program, they will be prompted to download the e-verify poster, which must then be displayed in the workplace.
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Arizona State Labor Law Updates
- Work Exposure To Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (Mrsa),Spinal Meningitis, Or Tuberculosis (Tb) (Effective 07/2011): Poster was updated to reflect changes in how certain classes of employee can establish claims related to MSRA, spinal meningitis tuberculosis. Changes have been made to the time period for reporting exposure to the employer, and the time frame in which an MSRA diagnosis must have taken place for a claim to be made.
- Arizona Work Exposure (Effective 07/2011): Poster was updated to reflect changes in how certain classes of employee can establish claims related to MSRA, spinal meningitis tuberculosis. Changes have been made to the time period for reporting exposure to the employer, and the time frame in which an MSRA diagnosis must have taken place for a claim to be made.
- Arizona Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2011): Arizona minimum wage is increasing to $7.34
- Arizona Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2010): Minimum wage change.
- Arizona Discrimination In Employment (Effective 12/2009): Change made to the posting
- Arizona Work Exposure to MRSA (Effective 06/2009): Change made to the posting
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed