English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Alaska Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Alaska and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Alaska Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Alaska All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
ALASKA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Alaska Wage & Hour Act
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job
- Child Labor Law
- Workers' Compensation Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance
- Sexual Harassment
- Emergency Information
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Alaska State Labor Law Updates
- Notice to Employees: Poster updated to reflect new content and contact information (Effective May 2012)
- Alaska Wage and Hour Act (Minimum Wage) (Effective 05/2011): Poster was updated to reflect the removal of the July 2009 Alaska Minimum Wage from the posting.
- Alaska Unemployment Insurance (Effective 11/2010): Change made to the posting.
- Alaska Unemployment Insurance (Effective 11/2009): Change made to the posting.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed