English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Arkansas Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Arkansas and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Arkansas Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Arkansas All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
ARKANSAS STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Arkansas Minimum Wage
- Overtime, Child Labor, Wage Collection
- Workers' Compensation
- Chemical Right to Know (Required for Public Sector)
- How to Claim Unemployment Insurance
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Arkansas State Labor Law Updates
- Arkansas Chemical Right To Know (Effective 01/2008): This posting is mandatory for Public employees only
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed