English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Georgia Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Georgia and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Georgia Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Georgia All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
GEORGIA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Workers' Compensation Official Notice
- Workers' Compensation Bill of Rights
- Unemployment Insurance
- Employee Vacation
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Georgia State Labor Law Updates
- Equal Pay for Equal Work (Effective 02/2011): Poster updated to reflect change in Labor Commissioner
- Workers' Compensation Official Notice: Poster updated to reflect the change in the Georgia Department of Labor Commissioner
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed