English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Maine Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Maine and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Maine Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Maine All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
MAINE STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Workers' Compensation
- Regulation of Employment
- Child Labor Laws
- Equal Employment Rights
- Whistleblowers' Protection Act
- Minimum Wage
- Employment Compensation
- Employment Security Act
- Video Display Terminal Act
- Sexual Harassment
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Maine State Labor Law Updates
- Maine Whistleblower Protection (Effective 01/2012): The Maine Whistleblower’s Protection Act poster has been updated to reflect a change to the Maine Human Rights Commission phone number and the TTY access number for obtaining information or filing a complaint.
- Maine Child Labor Law (Effective 10/2011): Poster was updated to reflect changes in the hours permissible to work for minors. In addition, changes were made to the Maine Department of Labor contact information.
- Maine Minimum Wage (Effective 10/2011): Poster was updated to reflect a change in the way tips may be distributed among employees.
- Maine Child Labor Laws (Effective 09/2011): Poster was updated to reflect a change in the prohibited jobs section and in the hours minors may work when school is in session.
- Maine Human Rights Act (Effective 01/2011): Updates to the Human Rights Act, specifically about sexual discrimination
- Maine Unemployment Compensation (Effective 12/2010): Change to the posting
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed