- Shop Labor Law Posters
- New Jersey SPANISH All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One New Jersey Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of New Jersey and the Federal Government require employers to post State Labor Law Postings AND Federal Labor Law Postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with labor law posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One New Jersey Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our Labor Law Posters come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" New Jersey All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the State Labor Law Postings and all mandatory Federal Labor Law Postings. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
NEW JERSEY STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Gender Inequity
- Payment of Wages
- Unemployment and Disability Insurance
- New Jersey State Wage & Hour Law
- NJ Child Labor Law Abstract
- Schedule of Hours for Minors
- Family Leave Act
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Discrimination in Employment
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act "Whistleblower Act"
- Workers' Compensation - (Must be a registered employer in this state in order to receive the OFFICIAL notice).
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
New Jersey State Labor Law Updates
- New Jersey SAFE Act (Effective 10/2013): The New Jersey Security and Financial Empowerment Act was signed into law July 2013. It allows victims (and certain related family members of victims) of domestic violence or sexual assault 20 days of job-protected leave. To qualify for this leave, an employee must have worked for the employer for at least 12 months and for at least 1,000 hours during the immediately preceding 12-month period. Leave must be taken within one year of the incident.
- Whistleblower Act (Effective 08/2011): Poster was updated with a new revision date.
- Payment of Wages (Effective 07/2011): Poster was updated with a new revision date.
- New Jersey Discrimination in Employment (Effective 01/2011): Changes in the New Jersey Discrimination in Employment posting.
- New Jersey Family Leave Act (Effective 01/2011): Updates to the New Jersey Family Leave Act.
- New Jersey Payment Of Wages (Effective 07/2010): Added new Paragraph & new Logo to "Payment of Wages Posting Chapter 173" English & Spanish.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed