English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Wyoming Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Wyoming and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Wyoming Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Wyoming All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
WYOMING STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Workers' Compensation
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Wyoming State Labor Law Updates
- Wyoming Unemployment Insurance (Effective 01/2011): Changes to information on the unemployment insurance posting
- Wyoming Health And Safety Protection On The Job (Effective 10/2009): The Wyoming Occupational Health And Safety Act provides job health and safety protection for workers employed by general business and industry throughout the state as well as for all employees of the state and its political sub-divisions.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed