- Shop Labor Law Posters
- Florida SPANISH All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Florida Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Florida and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Florida Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Florida All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
FLORIDA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Florida Minimum Wage
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Unemployment Compensation Act
- Workers' Compensation
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Florida State Labor Law Updates
- Florida Minor Labor Laws (Effective 09/2011): Poster was updated to reflect a change in the logo design for the Florida Department of Business Professional Regulation
- Florida Minimum Wage (Effective 06/2011): The Florida minimum wage is $7.31 per hour, effective June 1, 2011
- Florida Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2011): Florida minimum wage is increasing to $7.25
- Florida Workers' Compensation (Effective 01/2011): Changes to the Florida Workers Compensation posting
- Florida Minimum Wage Increase (Effective 01/2009): The Florida Minimum Wage Order regulates wages, hours, overtime and working conditions for employees. On January 1st 2009, the Florida Minimum Wage will increase from $6.79/hour to $7.21/hour.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed