- Shop Labor Law Posters
- Michigan SPANISH All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Michigan Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Michigan and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Michigan Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Michigan All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
MICHIGAN STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Unemployment Benefits
- Child Labor Law
- Michigan Minimum Wage Law
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Michigan Right to Know
- New or Revised MSDS
- Whistleblower's Protection Act
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Smoke Free Sign
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Michigan State Labor Law Updates
- Michigan Child Labor Law Poster (Effective 06/2011): The Michigan Child Labor poster has been updated to reflect a transfer of authority from the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs to the Department of Education.
- Michigan New or Revised MSDS (Effective 05/2011): Poster was updated to reflect a change in department name, including new department logo.
- Michigan Safety and Health Protection (Effective 05/2011): Poster was updated to reflect a change in department name, including new department logo.
- Michigan Right to Know Law (Effective 05/2011): Poster has been updated to reflect the department's name change to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. The Department's logo has also been updated.
- Michigan Minimum Wage (Effective 04/2011): UPoster has been updated to reflect the new Governor of Michigan, the new Director, mailing address and website address of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Michigan Child Labor Laws (Effective 02/2011): Poster has been updated to reflect the new Governor of Michigan and the new Director of the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth.
- Michigan MSDS Posting (Effective 07/2010): Updated Michigan MSDS Posting with new information
- Michigan Required No Smoking Sign (Effective 05/2010): As of May 1, 2010 all indoor workplaces in Michigan will be smoke free and must post a no smoking sign.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed