Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Minnesota Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Minnesota and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Minnesota Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Minnesota All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
MINNESOTA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Minnesota Minimum Wage Law
- Age Discrimination
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Your Rights as a Working Parent
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed