Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Mississippi Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Mississippi and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Mississippi Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Mississippi All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state and federal labor law postings on one simple poster. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
MISSISSIPPI STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Job Insurance for Employees
- Mississippi Workers' Compensation
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Mississippi E-Verify Posting
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. Mississippi state law requires that all employers, both public and private are registered to use the e-verify program. Employers are required to register for participation in the e-verify program via the US Citizen and Immigration Department website. Once the employer is registered under the e-verify program, they will be prompted to download the e-verify poster, which must then be displayed in the workplace.
Mississippi State Labor Law Updates
- Mississippi Unemployment Insurance (Effective 05/2011): Poster was updated to reflect changes in the text of the posting and the website address for the Mississippi Department of Employment Security.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed