Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Nevada Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Nevada and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Nevada Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Nevada All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
NEVADA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Nevada Wage and Hour Law
- Daily Overtime Bulletin
- Minimum Wage Bulletin
- Safety and Health Protection
- Unemployment Insurance
- Discrimination (Nevada Equal Rights Commission
- Nevada Tips
- Workers' Compensation
- Lie Detector Test
- Nevada Equal Rights Commission
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Nevada State Labor Law Updates
- Nevada Daily Overtime Bulletin (Effective 07/2012): Poster was updated to reflect changes in Labor Commissioner for Nevada, and the posting and effective dates for the notice.
- Nevada Minimum Wage (Effective 07/2012): Poster was updated to reflect changes in Labor Commissioner for Nevada, and the posting and effective dates for the notice.
- Notice Of Limitation Affecting The Application Of Lie Detector Tests (Effective 03/2012): Poster was updated to reflect a new email address for the Labor Commissioner.
- Nevada Equal Rights Commission (Effective 03/2012): Poster was updated to reflect a new address for Office of the Nevada Equal Rights Commission.
- Nevada Wage and Hour Law (Effective 03/2012): Poster was updated to reflect a new revision date on the posting.
- Nevada Law Prohibits Discrimination (Effective 09/2011): Poster was updated to reflect that it is illegal for an employer to discriminate against an individual because of their gender identity or expression.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed