Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Ohio Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Ohio and the Federal Government require employers to post State Labor Law Postings AND Federal Labor Law Postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with labor law posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Ohio Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our Labor Law Posters come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Ohio All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the State Labor Law Postings and all mandatory Federal Labor Law Postings. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
OHIO STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Child Labor Law
- Ohio Minimum Wage
- Notice to Employees (Unemployment Insurance)
- Ohio Safety and Health Protection on the Job (Required for Public Sector Employees Only)
- Fair Employment
- Workers' Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Fraud
- No Smoking
- Unemployment Insurance
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Ohio State Labor Law Updates
- Ohio Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2012): Poster was updated to reflect the new 2012 wages for both tipped and un-tipped employees.
- Ohio Workers' Compensation Fraud Poster): Poster was updated to reflect new graphics, text content, and new Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation logo.
- Ohio Unemployment Insurance (Effective 04/2011): Poster was updated to reflect the change in State Governor and Director of the Department of Jobs and Family Services.
- Ohio Minor Labor Laws (Effective (01/2011): Poster was updated to reflect the change in State Governor and Director in Ohio.
- Ohio Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Effective 01/2011): Poster was updated to reflect the change in State Governor and Director in Ohio.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed