Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Oregon Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Oregon and the Federal Government require employers to post State Labor Law Postings AND Federal Labor Law Postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with labor law posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Oregon Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our Labor Law Posters come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Oregon All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the State Labor Law Postings and all mandatory Federal Labor Law Postings. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
OREGON STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Oregon Family Leave Act
- Agricultural Employees
- Oregon Minimum Wage Increase
- Smokefree Workplace Law
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Oregon State Labor Law Updates
- 2014 Oregon Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2014): Beginning January 1, 2014 the current Oregon Minimum Wage of $8.95 per hour will increase to $9.10 per hour. Additionally, the meal periods for minors section has been shortened and now instructs employers instead to contact the Bureau of Labor to receive information regarding these special rules. This is a mandatory posting, requiring updated posters.
- Oregon Agricultural Minimum Wage (Effective 01/2011): Increase in the Oregon Agricultural Minimum Wage
- Oregon Minimum Wage Increase (Effective 01/2011): Oregon minimum wage is increasing to $8.50
- Oregon Family Leave Act (FMLA) (Effective 03/2010): The Oregon Family Leave Act, passed by the 1995 Legislature, requires employers of 25 or more employees to provide their workers with job protected leave to care for themselves or family members in cases of illness, injury, childbirth and adoption.
- Oregon Minimum Wage & FMLA (Effective 12/2009)
Mandatory to post for all employers operating within the city of Portland, Oregon.
Who is required to post this notice?
All employers who operate a place of business within the city of Portland are required to display this notice. The Portland Protected Sick Time Ordinance poster must be displayed in a conspicuous location where all employees can view it. Employers are also required to provide a written copy of this notice to all employees.
What is this notice?
The Protected Sick Time Ordinance approved by the Portland City Council in 2013 ensures that all eligible persons working in the City of Portland earn sick time to use when they or a family member are sick, injured, or need preventive health care. The ordinance is intended to mitigate the spread of disease and to allow employees to care for themselves and family members, making Portland a healthier, more productive community.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed