- Shop Labor Law Posters
- Pennsylvania SPANISH All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Pennsylvania Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Pennsylvania and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Pennsylvania Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Pennsylvania All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
PENNSYLVANIA STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Minimum Wage Law Summary
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Child Labor Law
- No Smoking
- Unemployment Compensation
- Public Accommodation
- Employment Provisions
- Pennsylvania Worker and Community Right To Know Act
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Scheduled Hours of Work for Minors
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Pennsylvania State Labor Law Updates
- Pennsylvania Minimum Wage Law (Effective 02/2012): Poster was updated to reflect updated address information for various offices that address questions and concerns regarding Minimum Wage Law in Pennsylvannia.
- Pennsylvania Employment Provisions (Human Relations Act) (Effective 06/2010): Address changes.
- Pennsylvania Public Accommodations Provisions (Human Relations Act) (Effective 06/2010): Address changes.
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation (Effective 12/2009): Unemployment Comp. - New Website for filing UC
- Pennsylvania Minimum Wage Change (Effective 09/2009): Min Wage Change - deleted verbiage and new addresses
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed