- Shop Labor Law Posters
- Tennessee SPANISH All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Tennessee Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Tennessee and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Tennessee Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Tennessee All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
TENNESSEE STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Workers' Compensation
- TOSHA Safety and Health
- Wage Regulation Act
- Unemployment Insurance
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
- Discrimination in Housing
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Tennessee State Labor Law Updates
- Workers' Compensation (Effective 03/2012): Poster was updated to reflect new website URL and Tennessee Department of Labor Seal.
- Discrimination in Employment (Effective 03/2012): Poster was updated to reflect a change in the Spanish Toll Free number.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed