Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Maryland Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Maryland and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Maryland Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Maryland All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
MARYLAND STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Wage & Hour Fact Sheet
- Employment Discrimination is Illegal
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Employment of Minors Fact Sheet
- Unemployment Insurance Notice
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
- Worker's Compensation
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Maryland State Labor Law Updates
- Health Insurance Coverage (Effective 02/2011): Workers who may now be eligible for coverage by their former employer's health insurance policy include: (i) Those who quit their jobs (ii) Those who are terminated for a reason other than for cause.
- Workers' Compensation: Posting was updated to include a Spanish translation.
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job: We added this posting to our poster for the first time.
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job: Clarification on the situation in which a citation will be issued and changes to the proposed penalties for breach of the Maryland Safety and Health Protection regulations. The posting was also updated to reflect the change in the Maryland Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.
- Maryland Unemployment Insurance Notice (Effective 12/2010): Change to the posting
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed