- Shop Labor Law Posters
- Connecticut SPANISH All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster
Spanish. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Connecticut Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Connecticut and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Connecticut Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Connecticut All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
CONNECTICUT STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Wage and Workplace Administration
- Healthcare Advocate
- Electronic Monitoring
- Sexual Harassment is Illegal
- Workers' Compensation Act
- Discrimination is Illegal
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Payday Notice
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
Connecticut State Labor Law Updates
- Connecticut Discrimination is Illegal (Effective 06/2011): Poster has been updated to reflect that Connecticut law prohibits discrimination on the basis of transgender status in employment, housing and public accommodations, and credit transactions.
- Connecticut Healthcare Advocate (Effective 03/2011): Poster has been updated to reflect changes in the the requirements for health insurance.
- Connecticut Minimum Wage Increase (Effective 01/2009): The Connecticut Minimum Wage Order regulates wages, hours, overtime and working conditions for employees. On January 1st 2009, the Connecticut Minimum Wage will increase from $7.65/hour to $8.00/hour.
- Connecticut Job Safety And Health Protection (Effective 06/2006): An update for public employers
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed