English. Laminated. 24" x 40" All-in-One State and Federal Labor Law Poster.
All-in-One Washington Labor Law Poster including mandatory State and Federal labor law postings
The State of Washington and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our All-in-One Washington Labor Law Poster is up to date and attorney approved. All our products come with our 30-Day money back guarantee. We offer a 24" x 40" Washington All-in-One Labor Law Poster that includes all the state labor law postings and all mandatory federal labor laws. Poster should be posted where employees congregate.
WASHINGTON STATE LABOR LAW POSTINGS
- Washington Minimum Wage
- Washington Job Safety and Health Law (OSHA)
- Your Rights as a Worker In Washington State
- Unemployment Benefits
- Notice to Employees - If a Job Injury Occurs
- Discrimination Prohibited
- Notice to Employees - Self-Insured Business
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Revised Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - (March 8th, 2013)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA - Your Rights Under USERRA
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed